Social Medias

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Batu Ferringhi, Penang

For a Malay version - Versi Bahasa Melayu

Hi, last month my friend and I went to Batu Ferringhi to "return" the seashells we collected for a project. Well, the project did not turn out well and we decided to "return" the seashells to their home, the beach.

Yes, I do agree that we actually exaggerated it a bit.

We buried some of the seashells and threw some of it back into the sea. It was really tiring but fun. Digging and throwing with human power. (Yes, we did not bring any equipment. We dug with our bare hands and throw the seashells just like that, one by one - without using any prototype!)


And after the long and tiring disposal of seashells, we continued to drain our energy by building a "sandcastle" with the unlimited human power. My friend is actually an art stream student while I am in the science stream. I think she had enough listening to me and my physics concept and how the chemical energy are used to build such a castle. But, despite being a science stream student, I think I am much more into building the sandcastle than she did.

She first made a small cube by gathering a pile of sand with her bare hands. I actually thought it didn't look like a cube so I shaped its edges. She fancied the cube and started to gather more sand into the pile while I shaped the edges. That's how it went. Finally, we created a three layer of cuboids! *claps* We tried to make the China kingdom we have seen in dramas. I tried my best to shape them perfectly with bare hands while she got kind of annoyed.

I was like "An art stream student should be more particular about this and you think this is ok. I don't xD" And she went like "Oh, come on.. this is way better than how we thought it will come out to be.." When she started to look at her phone while flashing me her I-need-to-go-home look, I went "This is crooked!" "This is out of shape!" "Weyh, this is too much to the right, I stress now.." Finally we just go on with the one in the picture. I know the lane is towards the left (lol)

 
Not to forget, tons of selfies..
(Me - white shirt "guy" with the cap and my friend, Sun Ru - the blue shirt sexy lady xD )

The beach is so beautiful. Wanna go back there.

If you happen to come to Penang, Malaysia, do not forget to visit this awesome place - Batu Ferringhi. There are activities like the banana boat, parasailing, jet ski-ing and more. Not to forget the night market there!

Till then, xoxo ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hai , done follow you. Jemput singgah blog saya dan followback maybe? :D Berminat nak tukar wajah blog,? boleh buat tempahan pd saya. hanya RM25 full edit blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandcastle looks so intricate from the pictures!! I enjoyed reading about your day at the beach. It's Libby here from http://libbysstories.blogspot.co.uk/ Thanks again for commenting on my post :) By the way, I love the cursor on your blog, it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beaches :D

    http://mellyacrayola.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam perkenalan...
    saya baru follow Blog ni...
    jemput singgah & follow blog saya juga...thanks

    ReplyDelete